20oz Imperial Pint 5.25 10oz Half Pint 2.75 60oz Pitcher 14.50
- Pilsner Urquell • Czech Republic
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen • Germany
- Fuller’s London Pride Ale • England
- Smithwick’s Ale • Ireland
- Guinness Stout • Ireland (Served at room temperature)
- Taunton Dry Blackthorn Apple Cider • England
- Anchor Steam Porter • San Francisco, California
Bottled Beers & Ales
(All served chilled unless requested otherwise)
- Theakston “Old Peculier” Ale • England 3.75
- Ayinger Bavarian • Germany (500ml) 6.00
- Boddington’s Pub Ale • England 4.75
- Morland “Hen’s Tooth” Bottle Conditioned English Ale • England (550ml) 7.50
- Fuller’s ESB • England (550ml) 7.50
- Melbourne Bros. Cherry Ale • England (335ml) 7.50
- Samuel Smith Pale Ale • England (12 oz.) 3.75
- Samuel Smith Winter Welcome Ale • England (550ml) 7.50
- Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout • England (550ml) 7.50
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout • England (550ml) 7.50
- Young’s Old Nick Barley Wine Ale • England (550ml) 7.50
- Amstel Light Lager • Netherlands 3.75
- Pilsner Urquell • Czech Republic 3.75
- Chimay Ale Blue and White Label • Belgium (11oz.) 6.00
- Brasserie Lebbe • France (750ml) 15.00
Pierre Lebbe fashions this organic beer in extremely small quantities from his goat cheese producing farm in the foothills of the Pyrenees. It shows a hazy yellow color with lots of rising bubbles and a light, foamy white head with a perfumed apricot aroma. Fruity apricot and peach flavors follow on the palate with crisp yeasty hops and some caramel. Dry hoppy finish. Great fruit, hop, yeast, and malt flavor balance.
- Kaliber NA • Ireland 3.75
- Clausthaler NA • Germany 3.75
Specialty Beer & Cider Drinks
A delicious combination of one part Sprite and three parts ale.
You may substitute ginger ale for Sprite and choose your ale.
- Lager & Lime 5.25
- Harp Lager with a shot of Rose’s Lime juice. A delicious favorite.
- Black & Tan 5.25
- Affectionately referred to as “arf and arf” half Guinness and half ale.
- Black Russian 12.00
- Guinness topped off with a three-ounce measure of our quality port.
- Not recommended for the fainthearted! Served at room temperature.
- Snakebite 5.25
- Half lager and half cider
Sodas • Coke, Diet Coke, Sprit, Root Beer, Ginger Ale 2.50
Roy Rogers or Shirley Temple 2.50
Ribbet • Sprite and Lime Juice 2.50
Dick Turpin • Coke, Sprite, and Grenadine 2.50
Juice • Apple, Orange, Cranberry, Lemonade 2.50
Sunrise • Orange Juice, Sprite, and Grenadine 2.50
Grape Juice • Navarro Vineyards Gewurztraminer or Pinot Noir 5.00 20.00
Sparkling Grape Juice • Cote du Soleil 3.00 15.00
San Pellegrino Aranciata Orange 2.00
Cock ‘n Bull Ginger Beer 3.00
Hot Chocolate 4.00
Ice Tea 3.00
Calistoga Mineral or Natural Spring Water 2.50
Ty Nant Still or Sparkling Water (750ml) • Wales 7.00
Tom & Dave’s Award Winning Coffee 3.25 per pot / 2.00 2 cup
Aroma Roasters Tea s 4.00 2 cup / 5.00 4 cup